CoolSculpting has revolutionized body contouring, sculpting, and targeted fat removal. It’s one of the most requested treatments at VIDA Aesthetic Medicine and with good reason. There’s a good chance you know someone who’s had CoolSculpting and maybe you’ve been thinking about trying it yourself for some time. Here are eight benefits of CoolSculpting worth knowing:
- CoolSculpting does what diet and exercise can’t. What your trainer or dietician told you is true—you can’t spot reduce. Only the non-invasive CoolSculpting treatment or the much riskier liposuction surgery can remove targeted fat. Diet and exercise alone does not allow for spot reduction.
- CoolSculpting is for those at or near goal weight. CoolSculpting is a body contouring and sculpting treatment, not a weight loss procedure.
- There is no downtime. Unlike surgery, there’s no downtime with CoolSculpting. You can immediately get back to your daily activities after the treatment.
- CoolSculpting only takes about 30 minutes per treatment site. It’s so fast and easy that most people consider CoolSculpting a lunch hour procedure that fits into their daily life.
- Once fat is CoolSculpted, it’s gone for good. Diet and exercise simply shrink adipocytes (fat cells), they don’t remove them. The only way to get rid of unwanted fat cells for good is with CoolSculpting or surgery.
- It’s completely pain-free. CoolSculpting doesn’t hurt at all, and in fact most clients work on their laptop, scroll through their phone, or even live stream the procedure to their social media channels.
- Nobody else currently offers CoolSculpting in the Salem area. If you’ve had trouble finding CoolSculpting treatments close to you in the past, that’s because VIDA is the only place in the area that offers it. You don’t have to go to Portland for treatments because VIDA offers CoolSculpting conveniently close to you.
- Results aren’t immediate, so practice a little patience. Results don’t appear right away, and that’s actually a good thing. It gives your body a chance to adapt to the more svelte you, minimizing any risk of crepe-like skin (which can happen with liposuction). The frozen fat cells are slowly absorbed and expelled by the body in the weeks and months after the treatment.
Ready to try CoolSculpting? Call VIDA at (503) 399-0021 to schedule your complimentary consultation.