COVID-19 Safety Protocols At VIDA
Thank you for choosing VIDA Aesthetic Medicine. We’re so excited to see you! We are taking every precaution necessary to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe. Our clinic has been thoroughly sanitized and many adjustments have been made to fulfill the requirements set forth by the CDC, Oregon Health Authority, and Governor Brown’s Reopening Guidance for Personal Services Providers.
Below is pertinent information about your visit to our clinic, as we’ve adjusted our entire protocol in order to KEEP YOU SAFE & HEALTHY! Please read carefully and sign up for our email newsletter if you wish to stay up to date.
- Please complete and submit the required documentation listed on our Client Resources page. We must have a completed COVID-19 Informed Consent on file for you before your treatment.
- We will call you 1-3 days prior to your scheduled appointment to verify all necessary paperwork has been properly completed and received, and to ask a series of COVID-19 screening questions. If you answer “yes” to any of the screening questions, your appointment will be rescheduled until the symptoms have been resolved and any fever has been resolved without medication for at least 72 hours, or at least 14 days after contact with a person sick with cough, fever, or diagnosed COVID-19.
- During your confirmation call, we will also ask if you need any retail or skincare products, which we will prepare in advance so that they’re ready for you at your appointment. You can now also order online.
- Please do not bring any guests, children, or pets with you to your appointment.
- If you use Brilliant Distinctions, you will need to activate your coupon prior to your appointment. We will not be able to assist you at the front desk and will not have devices available for your use (e.g., iPad). If you need assistance activating your coupon, please call the Brilliant Distinctions customer service line at 1-888-324-2745. If your coupon is not activated by the time you arrive for your appointment, we will not be able to redeem your reward or wait for you to activate it, which may result in a loss of the reward according to BD terms.
- When you arrive at the clinic for your scheduled appointment, park in a marked RESERVED spot directly in front of the clinic and note the spot number: 1, 2 OR 3. Call: (503) 399-0021 and let us know what spot you’re in. You will receive more instructions and answer some questions over the phone. Please arrive 10 minutes early to ensure we stay on schedule. Late arrivals may need to be rescheduled and may require a booking deposit.
- When your treatment room has been thoroughly sanitized and your provider is available, staff will go to your car and ask you the COVID-19 screening questions again. As an additional precaution, your temperature will be taken with a non-contact forehead thermometer. If your temperature is above 99 degrees, your appointment will be rescheduled until at least 72 hours after fever, and other symptoms have resolved without medication. (Note that staff are subject to the same screening questions and temperature test before starting work each day). You will also be provided with a disposable surgical mask that you will wear for the duration of your visit. You must wear the mask provided by VIDA; personal masks may not be used.
- We ask that you bring only essential items inside: cell phone, car keys, BD points, and wallet. Once inside, we ask that you wash your hands and refrain from using the facilities unless absolutely necessary.
- When checking out, the front desk will give you your total and, if you are paying by credit card, prompt you to slide your card yourself. Credit cards, CareCredit, gift cards, and cash transactions are all accepted at this time. If you would like to schedule your next appointment, we will be happy to do so. Please use your own calendar or planner to record your appointment as we are not currently giving out reminder cards.
VIDA Aesthetic Medicine is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy clinic environment for our staff and clients. If you have any questions, please call or email us prior to your scheduled appointment! You may now also send us text/SMS messages at (503) 610-4519.
Thank you for continuing to choose VIDA for your aesthetic services.
Want to get started? Navigate to our Client Resources page and see what’s needed for new and existing patients.
Scheduling A Consultation
Get started by booking a complimentary consultation! We’ll together develop a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. We’d love to meet you!